Brouwerij Homeland is a fast-growing and innovative craft brewery, located on the Marineterrein in the heart of Amsterdam. Starting compact in 2016, but now grown into a full-fledged brewery with capacity for 3000HL per year. We have a motivated and hard working crew on board, working every day to create innovative craft beers and craft classics that continue to surprise customers from all over the world.
To strengthen our current brewing crew, we are looking for an enthusiastic brewer for 32- 40 hours per week.
- * Brewing: producing wort with our brewhouse & Meura Mashfilter, cooling wort, pumping over and pitching yeast in the fermentation tanks;
- * Conditioning: monitoring the quality of the fermenting wort, performing daily tasks (measuring temperature, carbonation & fermentation, dry hopping, tank CIPs and cleaning) in a precise and timely manner;
- * Packaging: ensuring that our beers are at the right weight and are packaged correctly (in cans or kegs) on their way to our customers;
- * Developing: working together with your fellow brewers on new, special or simply very good recipes that will develop into beers for our range;
- * Improving: optimizing the brewing process and the brewery, so that we can work more efficient, safe, clean and smart;
What do you bring?
- * A strong passion for specialty beer;
- * A minimum of 2 years experience as brewer for a commercial brewery; – Extensive knowledge of- and experience with the beer brewing process; – Some good muscle, a good work ethic and positive attitude;
- * Able to work independently and solve problems;
- * Responsible, you work with attention to safety, quality and details;
- * Good communication skills and interpersonal skills;
- * Are you dexterous? That’s a plus!
What do we offer?
- * A fun role for 32-40 hours per week within a growing, award winning Craft Brewery in Amsterdam;
- * A close team where craftsmanship is of paramount importance;
- * Varied work within a sophisticated brewery;
- * Space to turn your ideas for new recipes into reality;
- * The space to keep learning and growing, tailored to your ambitions; – Of course, an appropriate remuneration for the job;
Are you interested?
We would like to receive your reaction before 16 February. Send us your CV and motivation (including your favorite beers and beer styles). You can send this to firstname.lastname@example.org